All-new 2017 Chrysler Pacifica Delivers Unprecedented Functionality, Versatility and Technology Starting at $28,595 MSRP
- 2017 Chrysler Pacifica lineup offers five highly equipped models, starting at $28,595 U.S. Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP)
- 2017 Chrysler Pacifica and Pacifica Hybrid revolutionize the minivan segment with nearly 40 new minivan firsts
- Re-engineered from the ground up on an all-new platform for class-leading ride, handling, and noise, vibration and harshness (NVH)
- 2017 Chrysler Pacifica brings sculptural styling, beautiful surfacing and highly crafted execution to the minivan segment
- Offers more than 100 standard and available safety and security features, including 360-degree Surround View camera, ParkSense Parallel/Perpendicular Park Assist, Adaptive Cruise Control with Stop and Hold and Forward Collision Warning-Plus
- The most technologically equipped of its kind with available all-new Uconnect Theater rear seat entertainment, 8.4-inch touchscreen display and premium audio systems
- Full array of comfort and convenience technologies available, including Stow ‘n Vac integrated vacuum, tri-pane panoramic sunroof, handsfree sliding doors and liftgate and redesigned Stow ‘n Go seating with Stow ‘n Go Assist and Easy Tilt access to the third row
March 10, 2016 , Auburn Hills, Mich. – The all-new 2017 Chrysler Pacifica delivers unparalleled levels of functionality, versatility, technology and bold styling – all at a price that bests key competitors.
The 2017 Chrysler Pacifica lineup features five highly equipped models, starting at $28,595 U.S. Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP), not including destination.
Not only does the 2017 Chrysler Pacifica offer more major standard content at a lower price point than its key competitors, it also offers features not available at any price from the competition. These exclusive features include Stow ‘n Go seating, Stow ‘n Go Assist, heated second-row seats, 20-inch wheels, tri-pane panoramic sunroof, 10-inch seatback touch screens, ParkSense Parallel/Perpendicular Park Assist, 360-degree Surround View camera, ventilated seats, rotary e-shifter, capless fuel filler, LED fog lamps and headlamps, handsfree sliding doors and liftgate and KeySense programmable key fob.
“With nearly 40 innovations not offered by any others in its class, the all-new Chrysler Pacifica is the new benchmark in the segment that we invented more than 30 years ago,” said Timothy Kuniskis, Head of Passenger Car Brands, FCA – North America. “The 2017 Chrysler Pacifica offers more features – and at a better value than our key competitors – on each and every trim level.”
Chrysler Pacifica LX
The 2017 Chrysler Pacifica LX offers a multitude of standard features at a starting price lower than key competitors.
Standard interior highlights include Stow ‘n Go seats, Stow ‘n Go Assist (driver side), power driver’s seat, Active Noise Cancellation, six-speaker sound system, first-row one-touch up/down windows, second-row power windows and Bluetooth connectivity. Other standard features include ParkView rear backup camera, passive entry, halogen headlamps, 17-inch aluminum wheels and capless fuel filler.
The all-new 2017 Chrysler Pacifica LX has a U.S. MSRP of $28,595, plus $995 destination.
Chrysler Pacifica Touring
Building on the standard equipment of the Pacifica LX, the Pacifica Touring adds standard SiriusXM satellite radio, power sliding doors, passive entry on all doors and automatic headlamps.
The all-new 2017 Chrysler Pacifica has a U.S. MSRP of $30,495, plus $995 destination.
Chrysler Pacifica Touring-L
The Chrysler Pacifica Touring-L offers the key comfort, convenience and safety features customers want, including leather seats, heated first-row seats, remote start, three-zone automatic temperature control, projector headlamps, fog lamps, chrome trim accents and power liftgate. The Touring-L also adds the SafetyTec Group as standard, which includes ParkSense rear park assist with stop, Blind-spot Monitoring and Rear Cross Path detection.
The all-new Chrysler Pacifica Touring-L has a U.S. MSRP of $34,495, plus $995 destination.
Chrysler Pacifica Touring-L Plus
Offering the best-in-class rear seat entertainment system as standard, the Chrysler Pacifica Touring-L Plus also adds additional convenience and technology features, including a 7-inch Driver Information Display (DID), heated steering wheel, power passenger seat, Stow ‘n Go Assist (passenger side), heated second-row seats, 13-speaker Alpine sound system and 8.4-inch Uconnect touch screen.
The all-new Chrysler Pacifica Touring-L Plus has a U.S. MSRP of $37,895, plus $995 destination.
Chrysler Pacifica Limited
Inside, the Chrysler Pacifica Limited is loaded with memory functions for the Nappa leather seats, audio and mirrors and includes power third-row seats, ventilated front seats, 3-D navigation and Stow ‘n Vac integrated vacuum – the segment’s most powerful vacuum.
The exterior features HID headlamps, LED fog lamps, power folding mirrors, and handsfree sliding doors and liftgate. The standard tri-pane panoramic sunroof adds to the feeling of spaciousness with a dual-pane panoramic sunroof over the front- and second-row seats and fixed glass pane over the third row.
The all-new Chrysler Pacifica Limited has a U.S. MSRP of $42,495, plus $995 destination.
The 2017 Chrysler Pacifica will be available in dealer showrooms in spring 2016, with the Pacifica Hybrid arriving in the second half of 2016.